Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Dole Whip T-Shirts Now Available

Why Is This Stuff So Good?


The MMOM crew did not receive their substantial proportions by enjoying many "low fat, vegetarian, non dairy" frozen treats at Disney World, but a notable exception is certainly the Dole Whip (pictured above). 

For me, the Dole Whip is a must do for any trip to Magic Kingdom.  They are sold in Adventure Land at the Aloha Isle stand and at Captain's Cook (quick service eatery) at the Polynesian.  I am sure I can get it at home or elsewhere outside the World if I tried, but there is something very special about enjoying this frozen pineapple soft serve treat while crowd watching in the Magic Kingdom. 

Give it a chance if you have never had it before, you will be pleasantly surprised.

For those already under the Dole Whip spell, The you can purchase your very own Dole Whip T-shirt at Walt Disney Parks.  Details on where and when will likely follow, but I am going to scout them out next time I am in the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment