Monday, April 30, 2012

Yachtsman Steakhouse: Food Pictures and Review

Bread

Cesar Salad

Tomato and Mozzarella Quartet

Braised Beef Ravioli

12-oz "Prime" New York Strip Steak -



Russ' Quick Review:

I have been to the Yachtsman Steakhouse once a year since 2007, and this was the first time I was disappointed in the meal. My salad choice (see above)lacked a lot of the flavors I would have expected, just underwhelmed.  The steak was OK, but not nearly as "melt in your mouth" as I remember.  Still, the service was good and the atmosphere was fine and the "au gratin" potato and creamed spinach side dishes were excellent. 

I should note that Mrs. Shuttlesworth disagrees with me, and believes that her meal was one of the best all week, and I will admit the ravioli were amazing.   I am willing to chalk it up to an off night.  To that point, I can not remember a time where fellow diners sent back their steak at Yachtsman.  However, in my 90 minutes there no less than half a dozen steaks were sent back and that was just in the handful of tables around me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment