Saturday, May 19, 2012

Lines App Recieves a Nice Upgrade w/ Menus



As our listeners know, the MMOM crew are big fans of touringplans.com and their Lines App on Android and iPhone.  In recent weeks, a really nice update has been made to the application.  Besides the already useful wait data and touring plans access, a feature has been added that allows users to search through WDW menus (by restaurant) and search for a specific food item by name. 

I searched a few restaurants I recently visited from my April trip to the World and they were up to date and accurate.  I also searched for Dole Whip and was happy to see results returned for Aloha Isle and Captain Cook's at the Poly. 

No more desperate searches for turkey leg carts for this guy!

If they can add a restroom rater/locate feature, I would say we have a winner.

Note: Lines is a free app, but you need a touringplans.com subscription to enjoy its full functionality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment