Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tutto Gusto Menu Now Online

Picture from WDWMagic.com
Tutto Gusto is now open and just what the doctor (Springfield?) ordered.  The menu is now up at WDWMagic.com.  Italy was sorely lacking in the counter service area.  Before, the only option was a tiny, but fun, wine bar on the right side of the square.  That little spot didn't have any food options that I can remember.  Truthfully, all I remember is awesome limoncello.

I am most exicted that this will give us a new option when we attempt to eat and drink around the World Showcase.  The antipasto platter above looks fantastic and is, even better, entirely unique to this pavilion.  The asparagi bianchi looks like a refreshing panini option on a hot Florida day.  I'm putting this in the "win" pile.

Finally, I hereby deputive Mr. and Dr. Springfield to sample the wares at Tutto Gusto on their upcoming trip.  Pretty sure that I won't have to twist his arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment