Thursday, August 9, 2012

Neverland Pirate Band at Downtown Disney

Like many of you, I'm always trying to get a bit of WDW back in my life when I'm at home.  Since I don't have the time to dedicate to a podcast and blog, I like to push my 2 year old towards Disney Junior, especially the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  She loves it and the indoctrination is well on its way.

Each episode of the Clubhouse also includes a short like Small Potatoes (do yourself a favor and YouTube this right now) or Minnie's Bowtique.  One of the bumpers is Jake and the Neverland Pirates.  Now that is a show, but they also play catchy music videos like "Yo Ho is the password" and "Gonorrhea in Me Rum."

I just read on WDW Magic that The Neverland Pirate Band is playing at Downtown Disney through August 12th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment