Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Josh Gonzalez's 4-19-14 WDW Photo Report

After a bit of a layoff I'm back with a quick photo update for MMOM Nation.  I hope everyone is having a swell Easter, and more importantly, celebrating Anna & Elsa's debut in the Magic Kingdom today!!

As always, click on any photo for a larger version.
Here we have an update on the Poly Villas construction.  This photo was taken from the top deck of the ferry on the way to the Magic Kingdom.  I am happy to report that there are officially two ferries simultaneously running from the TTC to the Magic Kingdom which makes the wait time for a ferry much less.

I was lucky enough to walk up on the Dapper Dans singing and playing their wacky instruments.  Be sure to check out the video below.

It's the end of the world as we know it...

Water has been been added back to the moat around the castle!  I don't know if this is just temporary for the extremely busy week of Easter or if it is here to stay.

You can take much prettier pictures of the castle when it's reflecting into a moat.

I survived Splash Mountain!  This is my first time riding this year since it opened back up from refurbishments.  I didn't notice any huge differences, but I swear the music was more clear in certain sections.  Most of the animatronics were in good order before the refurb and that still seems to be the case.

This is my attempt to yawn during the drop.  Pro tip: ALWAYS wait for the front seat.  There is no other way to ride Splash Mountain.

I think this shirt is new.  It's always nice to see good, ride specific merchandise.

This Oswald shirt is new to me.  I love the "Full O Hops" caption on the bottom.

I wish I was young enough to play in the Laughin Place.



Good luck fighting through the crowds to get your picture taken in front of this extremely popular photo op!  I kid, I kid.  That's all for this time, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment